New Wireless Charge Power Bank 2019
The product has strong power, can be used for longer mobile charging. Provides wireless charging for mobile phones, plus 3 USB charging output, to solve wireless charging and simultaneously charge multiple mobile devices. Let you charge Anytime, Anywhere.
Work for Iphone(8, 8 Plus, X), Samsung (Note5, S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+, S7, S7 Edge, S7 Edge+, S8, S8+),Nokia Lumia(1520, 1020, 920, 822, 820, 93), LG(Nexus4/5/6, LTE2, D1), HTC (8X, Butterly, Incredible 4GL), HUAWEI W3 etc.
Specifications For Wireless Charge Power Bank 2019:
- Input: 5V/2A
- Output voltage USB: 5V±2V, Output Wireless: 5V/1A
- Charging current: 1A
- Capacity:10000~20000 mAh (Max)
- Wireless charging conversion efficiency: 73%, boost circuit 90%
- Transmission distance: max 10mm, recommended transmission and receiving spacing 2mm ~ 4mm
- Product Size:165*82*23mm
- Standby power consumption: average power consumption < 50mW
9. Over-current protection: when charging current is over 1.8A, automatically stop charging to prevent damage to the charger
10. Executive Standard: Qi wireless charging standard
11. Product Certifications: FCC CE RoHS compliant QI certification standards
12. Support foreign object detection: YES
13. Indicator light function: charging green light, standby red light, fault double flash
14. Charger Type: Micro USB (or Type-C ), Wireless Charging (Option)
What does this warranty not cover?
Damage of a product resulting from negligence.
Damage of a product resulting from unauthorized modification of the product.
Damage caused by natural disasters.
Theft or loss of the product and so on.
What Is Wireless Charging?
Even though wireless charging technology may seem a relatively new phenomenon, anyone who owns an electrical toothbrush has been using the technology for many years.
Your sonic toothbrush is fed with wireless power when placed on the charging dock.
Nowadays over 500 types of mobile devices on the market can be charged wirelessly.
As a wireless charging expert, we’d like to explain more about the transfer of wireless power and its technology.
Is Wireless Charging Safe?
Wireless charging systems must obey a set of rules and regulations related to electromagnetic interference (EMI/EMC), sometimes also called “radio disturbance”, and magnetic fields.
All our products, of course, meet these rules and regulations.
So, is wireless power safe? Yes, all kinds of precautions have been taken to make sure that it is.
Read more on how wireless charging works.
We also manufacture other Power Bank products.
In fact, we made a PDF file in it.
Download the list of the Hot selling Power Bank in 2019
[contact-form-7 id=”413″ title=”Download”]
We Are Ready For Help!
[contact-form-7 id=”69″ title=”Contact form 1″]